The registration form is available HERE.
Each attendee is required to register at the conference venue.
The registration fee includes:
- Attendance to technical sessions
- Two papers are included for a single registration
- Workshop, Special Sessions and Events
- Lunches and coffee breaks from Monday 12 September to Wednesay 14 September
- A copy of the conference proceedings
- Conference Banquet on Tuesday 13 September
The banquet ticket for accompanying person can be purchased at the cost of € 90,00.
On-site registration will be available at the registration desk during the conference. We would appreciate your cooperation in registering as early as possible, to allow us for the best organization of the event.
Registration fees (22% VAT INCLUDED)
Student fee applies to attendees being either students or Ph.D candidates; proof may be requested at the conference reception desk.
The final version will be checked by TPC Committee.
The final version of the paper must be fully IEEE Xplore compliant.
We strongly encourage you to use the IEEE PDF Xpress tool at http://www.pdf-express.org/ with the conference code 54958X.
Note that to upload the Final Manuscript the following actions are required:
- 1. Provide the Registration Code associated to each paper. You can find it in the email you will receive once the registration payment will be verified. Please note that the payment verification process may take up to one working day. To guarantee the inclusion of the paper in the conference final program, the paper registration process must be concluded by July 10, 2022. Each registration can be used to cover a maximum of two accepted papers. It is worth noting that only the papers presented at the conference will be included in the IEEE Xplore® database;
- 2. Fill out the Copyright Form;
- 3. Select the presenter among the paper authors.
To guarantee publication of an accepted paper and its inclusion in IEEE Xplore®, at least one author must be registered and the paper must be presented at the conference. The registration is mandatory to upload the camera-ready version after acceptance (deadline: July 10, 2022). Each registration can be used to cover a maximum of two accepted papers.
Cancellation policy: registrations are not refundable.