Also for this edition, the Organizing Committee of RFID-TA 2022 is happy to announce that a Best Young Student Paper Competition will be organized.
Eligibility: The eligible candidates for this award must satisfy the following requirements:
- Be young students aged no more than thirty as of September 14, 2022.
- Fill and sign the Participation Form downloadable here and upload it on EDAS on the field named “Candidature Best Student Award Competition”, just below the field dedicated to the uploading of the final manuscript. It requires less than one minute. In any case, the deadline is July 20, 2022.
- Present their paper (virtually or in person) at IEEE RFID-TA 2022, both orally and in a dedicated Poster Session. The pdf of the poster (A0 format or smaller) must be uploaded on EDAS as well on the field “Poster for Best Young Student Competition”. The deadline for uploading the poster is September 5, 2022.
Criteria: the IEEE RFID-TA 2022 Organizing Commitee establishes the IEEE RFID-TA 2022 Best Student Paper Award to recognize the young students who present at the conference the most interesting paper in terms of content and impact on RFID topics. In selecting the awardee, other factors considered are originality, clarity and presentation. Interested students are encouraged to apply after carefully reviewing the following information to ensure their eligibility and ability to comply with application requirements and deadlines.
Administration: the award will be administered by the RFID-TA 2022 Organizing Committee.
Award Ceremony: the winner of the Best Student Paper Award will be announced during the Closing Ceremony on Wednesday 14th September 2022.
Publicity: the winners of the IEEE RFID-TA 2022 award will be acknowledged on IEEE Xplore in a special page entitled: “Winners of the IEEE RFID-TA 2019 Award”
For any question, please contact email@example.com
IEEE RFID-TA 2022 Best Young Student Paper Award – Poster Session
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES
- Poster Session: The schedule of the Best Young Student Paper Award poster session will be available within July, 30th. We recommend each candidate to be present during the Poster Session (virtually or in presence) to interact with poster session attendees.
- Poster Title, Content and authors list: the poster title must coincide with the related paper title, as the author list. The content of the poster must to be strictly related to the presented paper, but may present some updated contents too.
- Judging: An expert vote will be tallied from a panel of judges that will examine each poster during the official poster session time. The Best Young Student Paper Award will be assigned based on this judgement. The poster session does not replace the oral presentation. Best Young Student Paper Award candidates must both attend the poster session and give the oral presentation.